Joint Subcommittee Hearing - The National Labor Relations Board: Recent Decisions and Their Impact on Workers’ Rights
Thursday, December 13 2007, 10:00 AM
Witnessesreturn to top
Ms. Wilma B. Liebman , Member, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Robert J. Battista , Chairman, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Charles Cohen , Partner, Morgan Lewis, Member of the National Labor Relations Board (1994 – 1996), Washington, D.C.
Ms. Feliza Ryland , ., Old Star Resort, Orlando, FL
Mr. Jon Hiatt , General Counsel, AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Matt Finkin , Professor, University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- Murray, Democrats Urge Implementation of Executive Order to Protect Worker Rights [Ranking Member]
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION: Murray Amendment to Expand Early Learning Blocked by Senate Republicans [Ranking Member]
- Murray Amendment to Expand Access to Paid Sick Days Passes Senate with Strong Bipartisan Support [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Introduce Budget Amendment to Ensure Cutting-Edge Medical Treatments Reach American Patients [Chairman]
- Murray Cosponsors Paycheck Fairness Act to Help End Wage Discrimination [Ranking Member]