Joint Subcommittee Hearing - The National Labor Relations Board: Recent Decisions and Their Impact on Workers’ Rights
Thursday, December 13 2007, 10:00 AM
Witnessesreturn to top
Ms. Wilma B. Liebman , Member, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Robert J. Battista , Chairman, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Charles Cohen , Partner, Morgan Lewis, Member of the National Labor Relations Board (1994 – 1996), Washington, D.C.
Ms. Feliza Ryland , ., Old Star Resort, Orlando, FL
Mr. Jon Hiatt , General Counsel, AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Matt Finkin , Professor, University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- Murray, Isakson Urge FDA to Issue Updated Guidance to Pregnant Women on Seafood Consumption [Ranking Member]
- Murray Joins Advocates to Build on Momentum for Expanding Access to Paid Sick Days [Ranking Member]
- #HFAnow: Murray Launches New Tool to Hear Stories on Paid Sick Days [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Says He Will Fight NLRB Attempt to Undermine State Right-to-Work Laws [Chairman]
- Strong Support for Bipartisan Legislative Agreement to “Fix No Child Left Behind” [Chairman]