Joint Subcommittee Hearing - The National Labor Relations Board: Recent Decisions and Their Impact on Workers’ Rights
Thursday, December 13 2007, 10:00 AM
Witnessesreturn to top
Ms. Wilma B. Liebman , Member, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Robert J. Battista , Chairman, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Charles Cohen , Partner, Morgan Lewis, Member of the National Labor Relations Board (1994 – 1996), Washington, D.C.
Ms. Feliza Ryland , ., Old Star Resort, Orlando, FL
Mr. Jon Hiatt , General Counsel, AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Matt Finkin , Professor, University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- House, Senate Leaders Repeat Calls for Administration Transparency on Health Law’s Medicaid Changes [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Introduces Three Bills As Part of “Access for All” Agenda for Americans with Disabilities [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander, Reed, Isakson Applaud Senate Passage of Bipartisan Bill to Help Prevent Skin Cancer [Chairman]
- Murray, Alexander Introduce Bipartisan Resolution Designating National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Investigation Finds Persistent Barriers to Economic Success for Americans with Disabilities [Chairman]