Joint Subcommittee Hearing - The National Labor Relations Board: Recent Decisions and Their Impact on Workers’ Rights
Thursday, December 13 2007, 10:00 AM
Witnessesreturn to top
Ms. Wilma B. Liebman , Member, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Robert J. Battista , Chairman, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Charles Cohen , Partner, Morgan Lewis, Member of the National Labor Relations Board (1994 – 1996), Washington, D.C.
Ms. Feliza Ryland , ., Old Star Resort, Orlando, FL
Mr. Jon Hiatt , General Counsel, AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Matt Finkin , Professor, University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- Harkin Applauds Senate Passage of Bipartisan Infant Health Bill [Chairman]
- Senior Lawmakers Introduce Sweeping Reforms to Black Lung Benefits Program [Chairman]
- HELP Chairman Harkin Unveils Bill to Reauthorize Higher Education Act [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on National Labor Relations Board Nominee [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander Applaud Passage of Bipartisan Ebola Treatments Bill [Ranking Member]