Joint Subcommittee Hearing - The National Labor Relations Board: Recent Decisions and Their Impact on Workers’ Rights
Thursday, December 13 2007, 10:00 AM
Witnessesreturn to top
Ms. Wilma B. Liebman , Member, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Robert J. Battista , Chairman, National Labor Relations Board, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Charles Cohen , Partner, Morgan Lewis, Member of the National Labor Relations Board (1994 – 1996), Washington, D.C.
Ms. Feliza Ryland , ., Old Star Resort, Orlando, FL
Mr. Jon Hiatt , General Counsel, AFL-CIO, Washington, D.C.
Mr. Matt Finkin , Professor, University of Illinois, Champaign, Illinois
- Alexander Statement on President’s Overtime Directive [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Proposed Gainful Employment Rule “Will Weaken Both Choice and Access” [Ranking Member]
- Child Care Bill is 17th Bipartisan HELP Committee Bill to Clear Senate in 113th Congress under Chairman Harkin's Leadership [Chairman]
- Bipartisan Bill to Help American Families Access Safe, Affordable, and Quality Child Care Clears Senate [Ranking Member]
- Bipartisan Bill to Help American Families Access Safe, Affordable, and Quality Child Care Clears Senate [Chairman]