Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Murray, Democrats Launch Effort Highlighting Benefits of Prevention and Public Health Fund for Families and Communities [Ranking Member]
- GAO Report Shows Drastic State Cuts to UI Benefits Harmed Job Seekers & Increased Costs for U.S. Taxpayers [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Chairman]
- Murray: Accountability is Key for Protecting Taxpayer Dollars and Helping Students Succeed in Higher Ed [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: If Colleges Share in the Risk of Student Loan Defaults, They Can Help Reduce Overborrowing—and the Cost of College [Chairman]