Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Alexander Statement on Obama Administration Announcement on Contraception Mandate [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Murray Announce Release of New GAO Report on Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program [Chairman]
- Senators Release Discussion Draft of Bill to Speed FDA Review of Life-Saving Sunscreen Ingredients [Chairman]
- Senators Release Discussion Draft of Bill to Speed FDA Review of Life-Saving Sunscreen Ingredients [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Gallup Poll Shows Americans Don’t Want a National School Board [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: IRS Mishandling of Medical Device Tax Hurts Tennessee Companies, Costs Jobs [Ranking Member]