Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Harkin Statement on House Vote That Would Make College More Expensive for Millions of American Students [Chairman]
- Harkin Reintroduces FIT Kids Act to Combat Childhood Obesity and Promote Physical Activity [Chairman]
- Alexander Opposes Nominees to NLRB Who Remained on Board After Court Found Their Appointments Unconstitutional [Ranking Member]
- Senate Health Committee Passes Alexander and Colleagues’ Bill to Fix Responsibility for Safety of Sterile Compounded Drugs [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement on HELP Committee Approval of a Full Slate of Five Nominees to the NLRB [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on HELP Committee Passage of the Pharmaceutical Compounding Quality and Accountability Act and the Drug Supply Chain Security Act [Chairman]