Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Harkin, 31 Senate Democrats Call to Reauthorize Critical Unemployment Insurance Program [Chairman]
- Harkin: Job Growth is Encouraging, But We Must Still Act to Extend Vital Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on President’s Speech Addressing Income Inequality, Need to Raise Minimum Wage [Chairman]
- On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Harkin Renews Call for Senate to Ratify Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities [Chairman]
- Alexander Bill to Reduce Premature Births Signed Into Law [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Compounding Legislation Signed Into Law to Help “Prevent Another Nightmare for Tennesseans Like Last Year’s Terrifying Meningitis Outbreak” [Ranking Member]