Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Alexander, Murray Introduce Budget Amendment to Ensure Cutting-Edge Medical Treatments Reach American Patients [Chairman]
- Murray Cosponsors Paycheck Fairness Act to Help End Wage Discrimination [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Votes to Make it Simpler, Easier for Students to Repay Loans [Chairman]
- PAYCHECK FAIRNESS: Murray Calls for Supporting Women and Families by Closing the Pay Gap [Ranking Member]
- Murray: Advances in Medical Innovation are Critical for Families and the Economy [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: NIH and FDA Must Keep Pace with Today’s Cutting-edge Scientific Advances [Chairman]