Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- BIPARTISAN NCLB FIX PASSES SENATE COMMITTEE: Murray Calls for Continued Bipartisan Work to Move Bill Through Senate, Get Signed into Law [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Unanimous Committee Passage of Bipartisan Agreement to Fix No Child Left Behind Shows Consensus on Urgent Need to Fix the Law and How to Fix It [Chairman]
- Murray Amendment to Support Schools Following Traumatic Events Passes HELP Committee [Ranking Member]
- Murray Amendment to Improve and Expand Early Learning Passes HELP Committee [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Votes to End Threat of Payment Cuts to Doctors Who Serve Medicare Patients [Chairman]
- Senate, House Leaders Continue Fight Against Ambush Union Elections [Chairman]