Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Alexander Statement on Obama’s Appointment of Ron Klain [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Calls for Restricted Travel from Ebola-Infected West African Countries to U.S. [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Obamacare Costs to Tennessee Patients, Taxpayers “Nothing Like Tennesseans Were Promised” [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: 5 Economic Facts About Millennials Under Obama Administration [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Out-of-Control Obamacare Costs Force Wal-Mart, Others to Cut Benefits for Tennesseans Working Part-Time [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement on Department of Labor Announcement Concerning Implementation of Home Care Labor Rule [Chairman]