Undercover recordings of visits by GAO agents to for-profit schools
Tuesday, December 14, 2010Justine Sessions (202)-224-3254
The files contain audio recordings of 26 visits to 13 for-profit schools in 2010. GAO visited each school twice, posing once as an applicant who was eligible to receive both grants and loans (Scenario 1), and once as an applicant with a salary and assets that would qualify the applicant only for unsubsidized loans (Scenario 2).
Click here to download the file in .zip format.
- Harkin, Alexander Will Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Speed Development of Ebola Treatments [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Alexander Will Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Speed Development of Ebola Treatments [Chairman]
- Harkin Marks 20th Anniversary of Bill to Protect Consumers, Clarify Regulation for the Dietary Supplement Industry [Chairman]
- Alexander Bill Would Give Tennessee 100 Percent Control Over Common Core and Tennessee Schools [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Statement on Obama’s Appointment of Ron Klain [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Calls for Restricted Travel from Ebola-Infected West African Countries to U.S. [Ranking Member]