Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- HELP Committee Approves Seven Bipartisan Bills, Builds on Record of Accomplishments [Chairman]
- Harkin, Miller, Warren, DeLauro Introduce Legislation to Establish Fair Work Scheduling Practices [Chairman]
- PHOTOS: At White House, Harkin Applauds Signing of Bipartisan Bill to Update America’s Job Training Programs [Chairman]
- Harkin: ACA Designed to Ensure Quality, Affordable Coverage Available to Every American [Chairman]
- Alexander on Federal Appeals Court Striking Down Obamacare Subsidies for Tennesseans, Americans in 36 States [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Applauds Committee Approval of CRPD, Urges Full Senate Consideration [Chairman]