Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- Alexander Delivers Weekly Republican Address [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Cosponsors Bill to Protect Workers and Employers from NLRB Decision that Will “Destroy Jobs and Divide Workplaces” [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Under New Law, “Farmers Will Get Faster Access to Cheaper and Better Animal Medicines, and People Will Be Healthier” [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement on Committee Passage of the Strengthening America's Schools Act [Chairman]
- Alexander Votes Against “National School Board” [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Votes to Defend States’ Rights on Common Core Education Standards [Ranking Member]