Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- Alexander and Bennet Introduce Resolution Recognizing 16th Annual National Charter Schools Week [Chairman]
- Alexander: Federal Government Better at Collecting Data from Colleges and Universities than Explaining it to Students [Chairman]
- Senate, House Committee Leaders Urge Passage of Legislation to End NLRB’s Ambush Elections [Chairman]
- Murray Outlines Principles for Higher Ed, Calls for Better Information on College Options for Students [Ranking Member]
- Senate Democrats Block Vote on Overriding Veto of Resolution to Stop Ambush Elections Rule [Chairman]
- Murray: Supporting Precision Medicine is Key to Improving Care for Patients [Ranking Member]