Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “Nomination of Dr. David Weil to Serve as Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor” [Chairman]
- Harkin, 31 Senate Democrats Call to Reauthorize Critical Unemployment Insurance Program [Chairman]
- Harkin: Job Growth is Encouraging, But We Must Still Act to Extend Vital Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on President’s Speech Addressing Income Inequality, Need to Raise Minimum Wage [Chairman]
- On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Harkin Renews Call for Senate to Ratify Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities [Chairman]
- Alexander Bill to Reduce Premature Births Signed Into Law [Ranking Member]