Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- Kirk, Feinstein, Alexander, Bennet Introduces Bill to Expand Charter School Access and Opportunity [Chairman]
- Alexander to Meet with White House on Precision Medicine Initiative [Chairman]
- House and Senate Committee Leaders Press Administration on HealthCare.gov Security [Chairman]
- Led by Murray and Sanders, 26 Senators Urge President Obama to Help Workers Get Paid Fairly for Overtime Hours [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Burr Release “Innovation for Healthier Americans” Report [Chairman]
- Murray: Wellness Programs Improve Health for Workers, Build on Affordable Care Act Progress [Ranking Member]