VIDEO: Senators Debate Impact of Health Care Law on Medicare
Thursday, March 22, 2012Joe Brenckle 202-224-2465
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member on the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee, joined with several of his colleagues today to debate the impact of the president’s health care law on the Medicare program.
Watch the first 3 minutes of the debate.
Watch the full video of Senator Enzi and his colleagues debating the impact of the health care law’s impact on Medicare
Read more about the health law’s impact on Medicare here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on small businesses here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on new regulations here.
Read more about the health law’s impact on health costs here.
# # #
- Alexander, Barrasso Comment on White House Announcement that Americans Unable to Replace Canceled Health Plans May Purchase Catastrophic Coverage [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Obamacare Delivers Unwelcome Christmas Present, Unhappy New Year for Many Tennesseans [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement on HELP Committee Approval of Department of Labor, National Science Foundation, and Railroad Retirement Board Nominations [Chairman]
- Harkin: HELP Committee Completes Year of Bipartisan Action by Approving Two Health Bills [Chairman]
- Harkin, Boxer, Blumenthal, Durbin, Brown, and Markey Urge Federal Trade Commission to Investigate E-Cigarette Marketing Practices [Chairman]
- Alexander, Barrasso, Enzi Introduce Bill to Reverse Administration’s “Politically Motivated” Decision to Delay Next Year’s Obamacare Insurance Enrollment Until After 2014 Election [Ranking Member]