Responses of Thomas Perez, nominee for U.S. Secretary of Labor, to Questions for the Record Submitted by Republican Members of the HELP Committee
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
The following documents are parts I and II of Thomas Perez’s responses to questions for the record submitted by Republican members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. Part I was received by the committee April 24. Part II, which consists of the members’ follow-up questions, was received by the committee on May 3.
Please click here to see Part I.
Please click here to see Part II.
- Alexander and Bennet Introduce Resolution Recognizing 16th Annual National Charter Schools Week [Chairman]
- Alexander: Federal Government Better at Collecting Data from Colleges and Universities than Explaining it to Students [Chairman]
- Senate, House Committee Leaders Urge Passage of Legislation to End NLRB’s Ambush Elections [Chairman]
- Murray Outlines Principles for Higher Ed, Calls for Better Information on College Options for Students [Ranking Member]
- Senate Democrats Block Vote on Overriding Veto of Resolution to Stop Ambush Elections Rule [Chairman]
- Murray: Supporting Precision Medicine is Key to Improving Care for Patients [Ranking Member]