Responses of Thomas Perez, nominee for U.S. Secretary of Labor, to Questions for the Record Submitted by Republican Members of the HELP Committee
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
The following documents are parts I and II of Thomas Perez’s responses to questions for the record submitted by Republican members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. Part I was received by the committee April 24. Part II, which consists of the members’ follow-up questions, was received by the committee on May 3.
Please click here to see Part I.
Please click here to see Part II.
- Alexander: Gallup Poll Shows Americans Don’t Want a National School Board [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: IRS Mishandling of Medical Device Tax Hurts Tennessee Companies, Costs Jobs [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, DeLauro Call on Administration to Issue Strong Menu Labeling Rule [Chairman]
- Harkin Applauds Announcement of $250 Million to Support High-Quality Early Learning Programs [Chairman]
- Alexander, Kline Call for GAO Study on Education Department’s Waiver Requirements [Ranking Member]
- Following Collapse of Corinthian Colleges, Harkin, Durbin, Democratic Colleagues Call on the Administration to Perform Better Oversight of the Financial Integrity of For-Profit Colleges [Chairman]