Responses of Thomas Perez, nominee for U.S. Secretary of Labor, to Questions for the Record Submitted by Republican Members of the HELP Committee
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
The following documents are parts I and II of Thomas Perez’s responses to questions for the record submitted by Republican members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. Part I was received by the committee April 24. Part II, which consists of the members’ follow-up questions, was received by the committee on May 3.
Please click here to see Part I.
Please click here to see Part II.
- On 24th ADA Anniversary, Harkin Reflects on Progress, Work Ahead to Ensure All Americans with Disabilities Have the Opportunity to Succeed [Chairman]
- Alexander: States are Leading in Higher Education Innovation, Washington Getting in the Way [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Miller, Franken: Five Years Since Last Minimum Wage Increase Has Meant $6 Billion Pay Cut for Low-Wage Workers [Chairman]
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “The Role of States in Higher Education” [Chairman]
- HELP Committee Approves Seven Bipartisan Bills, Builds on Record of Accomplishments [Chairman]
- Harkin, Miller, Warren, DeLauro Introduce Legislation to Establish Fair Work Scheduling Practices [Chairman]