Responses of Thomas Perez, nominee for U.S. Secretary of Labor, to Questions for the Record Submitted by Republican Members of the HELP Committee
Tuesday, May 07, 2013
The following documents are parts I and II of Thomas Perez’s responses to questions for the record submitted by Republican members of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee. Part I was received by the committee April 24. Part II, which consists of the members’ follow-up questions, was received by the committee on May 3.
Please click here to see Part I.
Please click here to see Part II.
- Harkin Applauds News That 4.2 Million Americans, Including More Than 15,000 Iowans, Have Signed Up For Coverage Through Health Insurance Marketplaces [Chairman]
- Harkin, Senate Democrats Call For Administration to Finalize Regulations For E-Cigarettes, E-Hookahs [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander, Mikulski, Burr Urge Senate Passage of Bipartisan Bill to Help American Families Access Safe, Affordable, and Quality Child Care [Chairman]
- Opening Statement of Chairman Tom Harkin at the HELP Committee Field Hearing on Expanding Access to High-Quality Early Education [Chairman]
- Harkin: Jobs Report Emphasizes Need to Renew Federal Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- GOP Senators Call For Details on Administration Plan to Grant Exemptions from Electronic Health Records Regulations [Ranking Member]