Draft Proposal to Improve Drug Distribution Security
Friday, April 19, 2013
This discussion draft reflects a yearlong effort to find bipartisan, consensus policy on drug distribution security. Chairman Harkin, Ranking Member Alexander, and Senators Bennet and Burr request that stakeholders provide written responses, including their level of support for the overall proposal in addition to any comments regarding the feasibility of this framework, and any technical feedback. Please submit your written comments by 6pm on Friday, April 26th to email@example.com.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
- Sen. Murray, Rep. Scott, Democratic Lawmakers Defend Basic Protections for Home Care Workers [Ranking Member]
- Murray on House Pulling Partisan ESEA Reauthorization Bill [Ranking Member]
- Murray on Higher Ed: Expand Access, Reduce Crushing Student Loan Burden, and Ensure a Safe Learning Environment [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Bipartisan Report Finding Colleges in a Jungle of Red Tape Shows “Sloppy, Inefficient Government that Wastes Money, Hurts Students, Discourages Productivity and Impedes Research" [Chairman]
- Alexander Cosponsors Rubio Bill to Allow Employers to Give Unionized Employees Raises for Performance [Chairman]
- Murray, DeLauro Introduce Healthy Families Act [Ranking Member]