Draft Proposal to Improve Drug Distribution Security
Friday, April 19, 2013
This discussion draft reflects a yearlong effort to find bipartisan, consensus policy on drug distribution security. Chairman Harkin, Ranking Member Alexander, and Senators Bennet and Burr request that stakeholders provide written responses, including their level of support for the overall proposal in addition to any comments regarding the feasibility of this framework, and any technical feedback. Please submit your written comments by 6pm on Friday, April 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
- Alexander: States are Leading in Higher Education Innovation, Washington Getting in the Way [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Miller, Franken: Five Years Since Last Minimum Wage Increase Has Meant $6 Billion Pay Cut for Low-Wage Workers [Chairman]
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “The Role of States in Higher Education” [Chairman]
- HELP Committee Approves Seven Bipartisan Bills, Builds on Record of Accomplishments [Chairman]
- Harkin, Miller, Warren, DeLauro Introduce Legislation to Establish Fair Work Scheduling Practices [Chairman]
- PHOTOS: At White House, Harkin Applauds Signing of Bipartisan Bill to Update America’s Job Training Programs [Chairman]