Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Senate, House Leaders Denounce President’s Veto of Joint Resolution to Stop NLRB Ambush Election Rule [Chairman]
- Murray, Democrats Urge Implementation of Executive Order to Protect Worker Rights [Ranking Member]
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION: Murray Amendment to Expand Early Learning Blocked by Senate Republicans [Ranking Member]
- Murray Amendment to Expand Access to Paid Sick Days Passes Senate with Strong Bipartisan Support [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Introduce Budget Amendment to Ensure Cutting-Edge Medical Treatments Reach American Patients [Chairman]
- Murray Cosponsors Paycheck Fairness Act to Help End Wage Discrimination [Ranking Member]