Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Harkin, 31 Senate Democrats Call to Reauthorize Critical Unemployment Insurance Program [Chairman]
- Harkin: Job Growth is Encouraging, But We Must Still Act to Extend Vital Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on President’s Speech Addressing Income Inequality, Need to Raise Minimum Wage [Chairman]
- On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Harkin Renews Call for Senate to Ratify Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities [Chairman]
- Alexander Bill to Reduce Premature Births Signed Into Law [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Compounding Legislation Signed Into Law to Help “Prevent Another Nightmare for Tennesseans Like Last Year’s Terrifying Meningitis Outbreak” [Ranking Member]