Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Murray, Democrats Launch Effort Highlighting Benefits of Prevention and Public Health Fund for Families and Communities [Ranking Member]
- GAO Report Shows Drastic State Cuts to UI Benefits Harmed Job Seekers & Increased Costs for U.S. Taxpayers [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Chairman]
- Murray: Accountability is Key for Protecting Taxpayer Dollars and Helping Students Succeed in Higher Ed [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: If Colleges Share in the Risk of Student Loan Defaults, They Can Help Reduce Overborrowing—and the Cost of College [Chairman]