Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Harkin Statement on Menu Labeling Rule Announced by White House [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander: One Year Anniversary of Major HELP Committee Legislation to Better Secure the Nation’s Drug Supply [Chairman]
- Alexander Report Finds EEOC Missteps Costing Taxpayers and Victims of Workplace Discrimination [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Applauds Senate Passage of Bipartisan Infant Health Bill [Chairman]
- Senior Lawmakers Introduce Sweeping Reforms to Black Lung Benefits Program [Chairman]
- HELP Chairman Harkin Unveils Bill to Reauthorize Higher Education Act [Chairman]