Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Alexander: On First Anniversary of Obamacare Exchanges, 2,000 Tennesseans Lose Their Health Plans [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement On CDC Announcement of Ebola Case in Texas [Chairman]
- Alexander: Study Shows Double-Digit Obamacare Premium Increases in Store for Tennesseans in 2015 [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Praises Nashville-Based HCA Healthcare for $1 Million Donation to Respond to Ebola Epidemic [Ranking Member]
- Democratic House, Senate Leaders Release New Report Identifying Hundreds of Tobacco, E-Cigarette Ads and Images in Magazines with High Teen Readership [Chairman]
- Hatch, Alexander Highlight GAO Report Confirming Need for Additional Oversight of Department of Labor Grants [Ranking Member]