Enzi Appoints Kyle Hicks as HELP Committee Republican Labor Policy Director
Friday, June 25, 2010Craig Orfield (202) 224-6770
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Mike Enzi (R-Wyo.), Ranking Member of the Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) Committee today made the following comments upon appointing Kyle Hicks as his Labor Policy Director.
“Kyle Hicks has been a valued member of my staff on the HELP Committee for nearly six years,” said Enzi. “As my labor counsel, Kyle has skillfully advised me on matters related to employment law and workplace and employment issues within the Committee’s jurisdiction. I am grateful for her service and look forward to her continued work in this new role as the Director of the Committee’s Labor Policy team.”
Prior to her service on the HELP Committee, Hicks was a policy analyst on the Senate Republican Policy Committee. Hicks also served as counsel to former Senator Tim Hutchinson and Congressman Spencer Bachus.
Hicks earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and is a graduate of The George Washington University Law School.
# # #
- Murray Statements at HELP Committee Executive Session [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Committee Passage of Bill to Help Teachers, School Leaders with Better Education Research and Data [Chairman]
- Senators Alexander, Murray Announce Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Subcommittee Assignments for the 114th Congress [Chairman]
- Senate Health Committee Passes Bipartisan Legislation to Support Social and Nutrition Services for Nearly 12 Million U.S. Seniors [Chairman]
- McConnell, Alexander Introduce Bill to Reform National Labor Relations Board [Chairman]
- Senators Alexander, Murray Comment on Chairman Upton’s Discussion Document for the “21st Century Cures” Initiative [Chairman]