Subcommittee Hearing - Reducing Senior Poverty and Hunger: The Role of the Older Americans Act
Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
Wednesday, June 19 2013, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Witnessesreturn to top
Nancy J. Altman , Co-Director of Social Security Works and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pension Rights Center, Washington, D.C.
Ellie Hollander , President and Chief Executive Officer of the Meals On Wheels Association of America, Alexandria, VA
Howard Bedlin , Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy at the National Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
Paul Downey , President & Chief Executive Officer of Senior Community Centers, and President of the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs, San Diego, CA
- Murray, Democrats Launch Effort Highlighting Benefits of Prevention and Public Health Fund for Families and Communities [Ranking Member]
- GAO Report Shows Drastic State Cuts to UI Benefits Harmed Job Seekers & Increased Costs for U.S. Taxpayers [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Higher Education Act Reauthorization Working Groups [Chairman]
- Murray: Accountability is Key for Protecting Taxpayer Dollars and Helping Students Succeed in Higher Ed [Ranking Member]