Draft Proposal on Pharmaceutical Compounding
Friday, April 26, 2013
This discussion draft reflects bipartisan efforts to develop consensus policy proposals regarding appropriate regulation of pharmaceutical compounding. Our goal is to solicit feedback on the policy merits, potential unintended consequences, and potential opportunities to improve the legislative language. The discussion draft is available below. Please submit your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 PM on May 3, 2013.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
Please click here to see the one-pager.
- Opening Statement of Chairman Tom Harkin at the HELP Committee Field Hearing on Expanding Access to High-Quality Early Education [Chairman]
- Harkin: Jobs Report Emphasizes Need to Renew Federal Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- GOP Senators Call For Details on Administration Plan to Grant Exemptions from Electronic Health Records Regulations [Ranking Member]
- New Report: 57 Percent of Small Business Owners Support Harkin-Miller Proposal to Raise Minimum Wage to $10.10 [Chairman]
- Bicameral Coalition of Lawmakers Supports FDA’s Proposed Rule to Protect Consumers of Generic Drugs [Chairman]
- Alexander: Obama 10-Year Budget Never Balances, Adds $8 Trillion to Federal Debt [Ranking Member]