Draft Proposal on Pharmaceutical Compounding
Friday, April 26, 2013
This discussion draft reflects bipartisan efforts to develop consensus policy proposals regarding appropriate regulation of pharmaceutical compounding. Our goal is to solicit feedback on the policy merits, potential unintended consequences, and potential opportunities to improve the legislative language. The discussion draft is available below. Please submit your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 PM on May 3, 2013.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
Please click here to see the one-pager.
- Alexander Statement on GAO Report Detailing Administration’s Obamacare Website Failures [Ranking Member]
- Following Harkin Report Uncovering Labor Law Violations by Federal Contractors, White House Announces Executive Order to Strengthen Protections and Improve Workplace Conditions [Chairman]
- Two Years After Harkin Report Revealed Questionable Business Practices in For-Profit College Industry, New Analysis Shows For-Profit Colleges Are Top Recipients of Post 9/11 G.I. Bill Dollars [Chairman]
- Alexander on NLRB General Counsel Ruling McDonald’s Shares Responsibility for Franchisees’ Employees [Ranking Member]
- On 24th ADA Anniversary, Harkin Reflects on Progress, Work Ahead to Ensure All Americans with Disabilities Have the Opportunity to Succeed [Chairman]
- Alexander: States are Leading in Higher Education Innovation, Washington Getting in the Way [Ranking Member]