Draft Proposal to Improve Drug Distribution Security
Friday, April 19, 2013
This discussion draft reflects a yearlong effort to find bipartisan, consensus policy on drug distribution security. Chairman Harkin, Ranking Member Alexander, and Senators Bennet and Burr request that stakeholders provide written responses, including their level of support for the overall proposal in addition to any comments regarding the feasibility of this framework, and any technical feedback. Please submit your written comments by 6pm on Friday, April 26th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
- Harkin Statement on Confirmation of Chai Feldblum to Continue as Commissioner at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission [Chairman]
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “Accreditation as Quality Assurance: Meeting the Needs of 21st Century Learning” [Chairman]
- Statement by Senator Tom Harkin: "We Must Extend Unemployment Insurance" [Chairman]
- Senator Harkin's Remarks at the Center for American Progress Action Fund, "How the Federal Contracting System Harms Workers and Taxpayers" [Chairman]
- Harkin Unveils HELP Committee Investigation Revealing Widespread Labor Law Violations Among Major Government Contractors [Chairman]
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “Nomination of Dr. David Weil to Serve as Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor” [Chairman]