Full Committee Hearing - Protecting America's Pensions Plans from Fraud: Will You Savings Retire Before You Do?
Senate Committee on Health Education Labor and Pensions
Thursday, June 09 2005
- Alexander Celebrates National School Choice Week [Chairman]
- Murray: GOP Proposal to Change Affordable Care Act Work Week Requirements Would Deny Workers Health Care Coverage, Cut Hours [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Restoring Full-time to 40 Hours Could Give 2.6 Million Workers a Pay Raise [Chairman]
- Murray Statement on Roe v. Wade Anniversary, Continued GOP Attacks on Women’s Health Care Decisions [Ranking Member]
- Murray Calls for Fixing Broken No Child Left Behind Law, Ensuring All Students Have Quality Education [Ranking Member]