Full Committee Hearing - Protecting America's Pensions Plans from Fraud: Will You Savings Retire Before You Do?
Senate Committee on Health Education Labor and Pensions
Thursday, June 09 2005
- Harkin Statement on House Vote That Would Make College More Expensive for Millions of American Students [Chairman]
- Harkin Reintroduces FIT Kids Act to Combat Childhood Obesity and Promote Physical Activity [Chairman]
- Alexander Opposes Nominees to NLRB Who Remained on Board After Court Found Their Appointments Unconstitutional [Ranking Member]
- Senate Health Committee Passes Alexander and Colleagues’ Bill to Fix Responsibility for Safety of Sterile Compounded Drugs [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Statement on HELP Committee Approval of a Full Slate of Five Nominees to the NLRB [Chairman]