Subcommittee Hearing - Reducing Senior Poverty and Hunger: The Role of the Older Americans Act
Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
Wednesday, June 19 2013, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Witnessesreturn to top
Nancy J. Altman , Co-Director of Social Security Works and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pension Rights Center, Washington, D.C.
Ellie Hollander , President and Chief Executive Officer of the Meals On Wheels Association of America, Alexandria, VA
Howard Bedlin , Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy at the National Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
Paul Downey , President & Chief Executive Officer of Senior Community Centers, and President of the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs, San Diego, CA
- Harkin Statement on Menu Labeling Rule Announced by White House [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander: One Year Anniversary of Major HELP Committee Legislation to Better Secure the Nation’s Drug Supply [Chairman]
- Alexander Report Finds EEOC Missteps Costing Taxpayers and Victims of Workplace Discrimination [Ranking Member]
- Harkin Applauds Senate Passage of Bipartisan Infant Health Bill [Chairman]
- Senior Lawmakers Introduce Sweeping Reforms to Black Lung Benefits Program [Chairman]