Subcommittee Hearing - Reducing Senior Poverty and Hunger: The Role of the Older Americans Act
Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
Wednesday, June 19 2013, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Witnessesreturn to top
Nancy J. Altman , Co-Director of Social Security Works and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pension Rights Center, Washington, D.C.
Ellie Hollander , President and Chief Executive Officer of the Meals On Wheels Association of America, Alexandria, VA
Howard Bedlin , Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy at the National Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
Paul Downey , President & Chief Executive Officer of Senior Community Centers, and President of the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs, San Diego, CA
- Alexander: Obama Administration’s Gainful Employment Regulation “Not the Way to Weed Out Bad Actors” [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Durbin, Murphy, Cummings on Department of Education's Final Gainful Employment Rule and For-Profit Task Force Announcement [Chairman]
- Harkin, Alexander Will Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Speed Development of Ebola Treatments [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Alexander Will Introduce Bipartisan Bill to Speed Development of Ebola Treatments [Chairman]
- Harkin Marks 20th Anniversary of Bill to Protect Consumers, Clarify Regulation for the Dietary Supplement Industry [Chairman]