Subcommittee Hearing - Reducing Senior Poverty and Hunger: The Role of the Older Americans Act
Subcommittee on Primary Health and Aging
Wednesday, June 19 2013, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Witnessesreturn to top
Nancy J. Altman , Co-Director of Social Security Works and Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Pension Rights Center, Washington, D.C.
Ellie Hollander , President and Chief Executive Officer of the Meals On Wheels Association of America, Alexandria, VA
Howard Bedlin , Vice President, Public Policy and Advocacy at the National Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
Paul Downey , President & Chief Executive Officer of Senior Community Centers, and President of the National Association of Nutrition and Aging Services Programs, San Diego, CA
- Harkin: Today’s Enrollment Numbers Show the Affordable Care Act is Working [Chairman]
- Alexander, Thune, Hatch Urge Census Bureau to Keep Questions on Uninsured in Order to Understand Impact of Obamacare [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Statement on Administration Changes to Health Insurance Questions in Census Bureau’s Annual Survey [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Durbin, Waxman, Rockefeller & Members of Congress: Report Shows E-Cigarette Marketing Campaigns Lighting Up Among Young Users [Chairman]
- Alexander, Burr: Unionization is No Solution for College Athletes [Ranking Member]