Full Committee Hearing - PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions\
Wednesday, December 01 2010, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Agendareturn to top
HELP Committee holds hearing on "PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?"
Witnessesreturn to top
Joshua Gotbaum , Director, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Barbara D. Bovbjerg , Managing Director, GAO, Washington, D.C.
Rebecca Anne Batts , Inspector General, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Ken Porter , Actuarial and International Benefits Consultant, American Benefits Council, Washington, D.C.
- Alexander Bill Would Give Tennessee 100 Percent Control Over Common Core and Tennessee Schools [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Statement on Obama’s Appointment of Ron Klain [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Calls for Restricted Travel from Ebola-Infected West African Countries to U.S. [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Obamacare Costs to Tennessee Patients, Taxpayers “Nothing Like Tennesseans Were Promised” [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: 5 Economic Facts About Millennials Under Obama Administration [Ranking Member]