Full Committee Hearing - PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions\
Wednesday, December 01 2010, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Agendareturn to top
HELP Committee holds hearing on "PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?"
Witnessesreturn to top
Joshua Gotbaum , Director, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Barbara D. Bovbjerg , Managing Director, GAO, Washington, D.C.
Rebecca Anne Batts , Inspector General, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Ken Porter , Actuarial and International Benefits Consultant, American Benefits Council, Washington, D.C.
- Sen. Murray, Rep. Scott, Democratic Lawmakers Defend Basic Protections for Home Care Workers [Ranking Member]
- Murray on House Pulling Partisan ESEA Reauthorization Bill [Ranking Member]
- Murray on Higher Ed: Expand Access, Reduce Crushing Student Loan Burden, and Ensure a Safe Learning Environment [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Bipartisan Report Finding Colleges in a Jungle of Red Tape Shows “Sloppy, Inefficient Government that Wastes Money, Hurts Students, Discourages Productivity and Impedes Research" [Chairman]
- Alexander Cosponsors Rubio Bill to Allow Employers to Give Unionized Employees Raises for Performance [Chairman]