Full Committee Hearing - PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions\
Wednesday, December 01 2010, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Agendareturn to top
HELP Committee holds hearing on "PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?"
Witnessesreturn to top
Joshua Gotbaum , Director, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Barbara D. Bovbjerg , Managing Director, GAO, Washington, D.C.
Rebecca Anne Batts , Inspector General, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Ken Porter , Actuarial and International Benefits Consultant, American Benefits Council, Washington, D.C.
- On 24th ADA Anniversary, Harkin Reflects on Progress, Work Ahead to Ensure All Americans with Disabilities Have the Opportunity to Succeed [Chairman]
- Alexander: States are Leading in Higher Education Innovation, Washington Getting in the Way [Ranking Member]
- Harkin, Miller, Franken: Five Years Since Last Minimum Wage Increase Has Meant $6 Billion Pay Cut for Low-Wage Workers [Chairman]
- Statement of Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) At the HELP Committee Hearing: “The Role of States in Higher Education” [Chairman]
- HELP Committee Approves Seven Bipartisan Bills, Builds on Record of Accomplishments [Chairman]