Full Committee Hearing - PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions\
Wednesday, December 01 2010, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Agendareturn to top
HELP Committee holds hearing on "PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?"
Witnessesreturn to top
Joshua Gotbaum , Director, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Barbara D. Bovbjerg , Managing Director, GAO, Washington, D.C.
Rebecca Anne Batts , Inspector General, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Ken Porter , Actuarial and International Benefits Consultant, American Benefits Council, Washington, D.C.
- Harkin: It’s About Time for FDA Action on E-Cigarettes [Chairman]
- Senators Harkin, Warren, Durbin and Congressman Miller Call on Education Dept. to Prohibit Harmful Banking Practices Targeting College Campuses [Chairman]
- Harkin Praises New Protections for Coal Miners to Prevent Black Lung Disease [Chairman]
- Alexander Statement on Supreme Court Decision to Uphold Michigan Ban on Affirmative Action in College Admissions [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Statement on UAW Dropping Appeal of Lost Election at Chattanooga VW Plant [Ranking Member]