Full Committee Hearing - PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?
Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions\
Wednesday, December 01 2010, 10:00 AM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
Agendareturn to top
HELP Committee holds hearing on "PBGC: Is Stronger Management and Oversight Needed?"
Witnessesreturn to top
Joshua Gotbaum , Director, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Barbara D. Bovbjerg , Managing Director, GAO, Washington, D.C.
Rebecca Anne Batts , Inspector General, PBGC, Washington, D.C.
Ken Porter , Actuarial and International Benefits Consultant, American Benefits Council, Washington, D.C.
- Murray, Isakson Urge FDA to Issue Updated Guidance to Pregnant Women on Seafood Consumption [Ranking Member]
- Murray Joins Advocates to Build on Momentum for Expanding Access to Paid Sick Days [Ranking Member]
- #HFAnow: Murray Launches New Tool to Hear Stories on Paid Sick Days [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Says He Will Fight NLRB Attempt to Undermine State Right-to-Work Laws [Chairman]
- Strong Support for Bipartisan Legislative Agreement to “Fix No Child Left Behind” [Chairman]