Full Committee Hearing - Progress and Challenges: The State of Tobacco Use and Regulation in the U.S.
Thursday, May 15 2014, 2:30 PM
430 Dirksen Senate Office Building
- Alexander, Burr Release “Innovation for Healthier Americans” Report [Chairman]
- Murray Statements at HELP Committee Executive Session [Ranking Member]
- Alexander, Murray Announce Committee Passage of Bill to Help Teachers, School Leaders with Better Education Research and Data [Chairman]
- Senators Alexander, Murray Announce Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Subcommittee Assignments for the 114th Congress [Chairman]
- Senate Health Committee Passes Bipartisan Legislation to Support Social and Nutrition Services for Nearly 12 Million U.S. Seniors [Chairman]