Draft Proposal on Pharmaceutical Compounding
Friday, April 26, 2013
This discussion draft reflects bipartisan efforts to develop consensus policy proposals regarding appropriate regulation of pharmaceutical compounding. Our goal is to solicit feedback on the policy merits, potential unintended consequences, and potential opportunities to improve the legislative language. The discussion draft is available below. Please submit your written comments to email@example.com by 6 PM on May 3, 2013.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
Please click here to see the one-pager.
- BIPARTISAN NCLB FIX PASSES SENATE COMMITTEE: Murray Calls for Continued Bipartisan Work to Move Bill Through Senate, Get Signed into Law [Ranking Member]
- Alexander: Unanimous Committee Passage of Bipartisan Agreement to Fix No Child Left Behind Shows Consensus on Urgent Need to Fix the Law and How to Fix It [Chairman]
- Murray Amendment to Support Schools Following Traumatic Events Passes HELP Committee [Ranking Member]
- Murray Amendment to Improve and Expand Early Learning Passes HELP Committee [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Votes to End Threat of Payment Cuts to Doctors Who Serve Medicare Patients [Chairman]
- Senate, House Leaders Continue Fight Against Ambush Union Elections [Chairman]