Draft Proposal on Pharmaceutical Compounding
Friday, April 26, 2013
This discussion draft reflects bipartisan efforts to develop consensus policy proposals regarding appropriate regulation of pharmaceutical compounding. Our goal is to solicit feedback on the policy merits, potential unintended consequences, and potential opportunities to improve the legislative language. The discussion draft is available below. Please submit your written comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6 PM on May 3, 2013.
Please click here to see the discussion draft.
Please click here to see the section by section.
Please click here to see the one-pager.
- Harkin, 31 Senate Democrats Call to Reauthorize Critical Unemployment Insurance Program [Chairman]
- Harkin: Job Growth is Encouraging, But We Must Still Act to Extend Vital Unemployment Insurance [Chairman]
- Harkin Statement on President’s Speech Addressing Income Inequality, Need to Raise Minimum Wage [Chairman]
- On International Day of Persons with Disabilities, Harkin Renews Call for Senate to Ratify Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities [Chairman]
- Alexander Bill to Reduce Premature Births Signed Into Law [Ranking Member]
- Alexander Compounding Legislation Signed Into Law to Help “Prevent Another Nightmare for Tennesseans Like Last Year’s Terrifying Meningitis Outbreak” [Ranking Member]