Executive Session Any Nominations Cleared for Action
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Jacqueline A. Berrien, of New York, to be a Member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Victoria A. Lipnic, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Chai R. Feldblum, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• P. David Lopez, of Arizona, to be General Counsel of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Patrick A. Corvington, of Maryland, to be Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service
• Adele L. Alexander, of the District of Columbia, to be a Member of the National Council on the Humanities
• Lynnae M. Ruttledge, of Washington, to be Commissioner of the Rehabilitation Services Administration, Department of Education
• Sara Manzano-Diaz, of Pennsylvania, to be Director of the Women's Bureau, Department of Labor
• Any additional nominations cleared for action
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or email@example.com. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.