Executive Session Nominations
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Nomination of Michael Keith Yudin, of the District of Columbia, to be Assistant Secretary for Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, Department of Education
• Nomination of James Cole, Jr., of New York, to be General Counsel, Department of Education
• James H. Shelton III, of the District of Columbia, to be Deputy Secretary of Education, Department of Education
• Nomination of Theodore Reed Mitchell, of California, to be Under Secretary of Education, Department of Education
• Nomination of Ericka M. Miller, of Virginia, to be Assistant Secretary for Postsecondary Education, Department of Education
• Nomination of France A. Cordova, of New Mexico, to be Director of the National Science Foundation
• Nomination of David Weil, of Massachusetts, to be Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Steven Joel Anthony, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Railroad Retirement Board
• Any additional Nominations cleared for action
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or email@example.com. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.