Executive Session Nominations and Subcommittee Assignments
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Subcommittee Assignments for 115th Congress, Second Session
• Nomination of Brigadier General Mitchell Zais, USA (Ret.) to be Deputy Secretary, Department of Education
• Nomination of Kenneth Marcus to be Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Department of Education
• Nomination of James Blew to be Assistant Secretary for Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development, Department of Education
• Nomination of Patrick Pizzella to be Deputy Secretary, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Scott Mugno to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Cheryl Stanton to be Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor
• Nomination of William Beach, Ph.D., to be Commissioner of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Brett Giroir, M.D., to be Assistant Secretary for Health, Department of Health and Human Services
• Nomination of Barbara Stewart, to be Chief Executive Officer of the Corporation for National and Community Service
• Any additional nominations cleared for action
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or email@example.com. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.