Executive Session Nominations
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Nomination of William Beach to be Commissioner of Labor Statistics, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Scott Mugno to be an Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health
• Nomination of Cheryl Stanton to be Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, Department of Labor
• Nomination of John P. Pallasch to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training
• Nomination of Robert L. King to be Assistant Secretary for Postsecondary Education, Department of Education
• Nomination of Janet Dhillon to be Member, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Nomination of Mary Anne Carter to be Chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts
• Nomination of John Lowry III to be Assistant Secretary of Labor for Veterans’ Employment and Training, Department of Labor
• Nomination of Marco J. Rajkovich to be Member, Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission
• Nomination of William I. Althen to be Member, Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission
• Nomination of Arthur R. Traynor to be Member, Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission
• Any additional nominations for consideration
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or firstname.lastname@example.org. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.