Executive Session S. 1275 and Nominations
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Nomination of Catherine Lhamon to be Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the Department of Education
• Nomination of David Weil to be the Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor
• Nomination of Gwynne Wilcox to be a Member of the National Labor Relations Board
• Nomination of David Prouty to be a Member of the National Labor Relations Board
• Nomination of Roberto Rodriguez to be Assistant Secretary for Planning, Evaluation, and Policy Development at the Department of Education
• Nomination of Elizabeth Brown to be General Counsel of the Department of Education
• S. 1275, Family Violence Prevention and Services Improvement Act of 2021
• Any additional business for consideration
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or email@example.com. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.