Executive Session S. 1486, S. 1543, S. 2425, S. 2401, and Nominations
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• Nomination of David Weil to be the Administrator of the Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor
• Nomination of Catherine Lhamon to be Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights at the Department of Education
• Nomination of Javier Ramirez to be the Director of the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
• S. 1486, The Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
• S. 1543, The Suicide Training and Awareness Nationally Delivered for Universal Prevention Act
• S. 2425, The Suicide Prevention Lifeline Improvement Act
• S. 2401, The 21st Century Assistive Technology Act
• Any additional business for consideration
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or firstname.lastname@example.org. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.