Executive Session S. 315, S. 2154, S. 531, S. 2405, S. 2406, S. 2539, S. 2511
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• S. 315, Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Community Assistance, Research and Education (MD-CARE) Amendments of 2013
• S. 2154, Emergency Medical Services for Children Reauthorization Act of 2014
• S. 531, Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans Act
• S. 2405, Trauma Systems and Regionalization of Emergency Care Reauthorization Act
• S. 2406, Improving Trauma Care Act of 2014
• S. 2539, Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act of 2014
• S. 2511, A bill to amend the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974
• Any additional Nominations cleared for action
Individuals who are planning to attend a Committee hearing or meeting and require an auxiliary aid or service, including closed captioning service for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or firstname.lastname@example.org. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance.