Executive Session S. 3817, S 3.199, S. 3036, S. 1275, H.R. 2941, and Nominations
There was no video broadcast for this event.
• S. 3817, the Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment Reauthorization Act of 2010
• S. 3199, the Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Act of 2010
• S. 3036, National Alzheimer's Project Act
• S. 1275, National Foundation on Fitness, Sports, and Nutrition Establishment Act
• H.R. 2941, To reauthorize and enhance Johanna's Law to increase public awareness and knowledge with respect to gynecologic cancers
• S. 3984, the Museum and Library Services Act of 2010
• Nomination of Anthony Bryk, to be a member of the National Board of Education Sciences
• Nomination of Robert A. Underwood, to be a member of the National Board of Education Sciences
• Nomination of Kris D. Gutierrez, to be a member of the National Board of Education Sciences
• Nomination of Sean Buckley, to be the Commissioner of Education Statistics for the Department of Education
• Nomination of Susan Hildreth, to be the Director of the Institute for Museum and Library Sciences
• Nomination of Allison Blakely, to be a member of the National Council on the Humanities
• Subcommittee Assignments
Those in need of accommodations, including closed captioning for webcast hearings, should contact the Committee at 202-224-5375 or firstname.lastname@example.org. So as to best enable staff to make arrangements, please call or email at least 3 business days in advance of the hearing.